PsP Joker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PsP Joker

HomePSPjoker.get-foLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» darlówek nocl
Glitch Tutorial EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:55 pm by Guest

» êîðîòêèå ñòðèæêè ïðè÷åñêè êàðòèíêè ôîòî
Glitch Tutorial EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:00 pm by Guest

» tramadol for canines
Glitch Tutorial EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 pm by Guest

» Wellnigh as chintzy as files
Glitch Tutorial EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:40 am by Guest

» all-embracing
Glitch Tutorial EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:19 am by Guest

» frankfurt hotele
Glitch Tutorial EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Glitch Tutorial EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:23 am by Guest

» apartamenty panska forum
Glitch Tutorial EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:07 am by Guest

» noclegi krynica morska caloroczne
Glitch Tutorial EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:59 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Art Division

Glitch Tutorial

Go down 
+3
Stud Muffin
Vixen
Ronze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronze
Admin
Admin
Ronze

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 pm

We all no that with the new update the old way of glitching has been removed. Yet with the brilient minds of socom players people have found out more. I am here to tell you the new glitches of socom FTB2

1.The Caymore Glitch: This is done by setting a claymore a small distance away from a ledge you can climb. Then you detnate it right before u climb. This makes you fly forwar sideway or back depending on how you place it and where.

2.The Corner Glitch: This is as close to the wall glitch as you can get. It allows u to put only half your body into the wall though. To do this glitch you need to put your hip next to a corner and move in if you get stuck you can move onto the next step if not try again until you do. After you get stuck you turn your head into the wall and move forward a little. With this glitch you can look through wall and in one spot in surge you can get into a old glitch place.

3.Weopon Gitches: Yes weopon glitches are back! Well to do the new ones you have to have somone shoot you so get ready with freindly fire or a no kill game. (theres one that dosent tho)

3a.With this one you can shoot your primary shots out of your seconday gun. U need to get hurt first and have a few med pack. Then you put on your secondary weopon (i like useing the crossbow because u can hear the differnce no matter what)then you open your weopon menu and choose a med pack and your primary at the same time. If it works there will me a image of your primary on the bottem left hand side after you do it if not try again until it works. (stops if you change weopon)

3b.This on will let you run around with a rocket launher (rpg or at-4) but not shoot them(you use your primary/secondary instead) This is almost the same but you need to take out your rpg or at-4 and open your weopon menu. then you hold down your seconday and without letting go have somone shoot you in the back. If it dosent work try again till it does. After this you should be walking around with your seconday and your rpg/at-4 out. From here you can choose your primary and run around with that. (it will stop if you choose your rpg/at-4)

3c.This one can be done on a revive game. You choose a sniper rifle and kill yourself with a claymore. Then you switch your weopon to a automatic that you like and stop (dont click on it leave it highlighted) then have your freind revive you. You can have them rivive you in 3 or so seconds or however long it takes you to get to the weopon. This glitch allows you to shot with the weopon you highlighted but you weopon will look like (to other ppl) a sniper rifle still, you will see the weopon you highlighted they will see the sniper.)

4.The Run Up Glitch: This one you will also need some people to help. The hills that you can run but you just go up a little or go down and up real quick r the ones that this applys to. Once you find one of these many hills you have a friend shoot you with a secondary in the back/leg on single shots. When this happens you launch up everytime shot. So when you get shot you can reach the top and fight from up there. (Be CARFUL with this one its really easy to kill someone by accident.)

NEW GLITCHES:(ones i havent put in uptop go down here)

1.(By M™) theres a glitch on surge near the seals base. when you go around the corner on your left there should be a ledge to climb on, so stand with the ledge on your left ,right before it starts. Tap X to throw an M67, and climb up in the middle of the ledge, if done right you should be on the top of the middle part of the roof

Ok guys those are all the glitches that i know if theres a new one tell me and ill update the informantion. If any of my data is not clear or im missing something tell me and it will be updated.

Last edited by Ronze on Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Admin
Vixen

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:19 pm

again very nice keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://pspjoker.forumotion.com
Stud Muffin

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Good guide.
Back to top Go down
Ronze
Admin
Admin
Ronze

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: thx guys i appritiat it   Glitch Tutorial EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:11 pm

lol this is awsome. because this is my first tutorial i ever made. and like it says if ya find a new glitch tell me and ill add it =P
Back to top Go down
Shadow™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 am

theres a glitch on surge near the seals base. when you go around the corner on your left there should be a ledge to climb on, so stand with the ledge on your left ,right before it starts. Tap X to throw an M67, and climb up in the middle of the ledge, if done right you should be on the top of the middle part of the roof afro
Back to top Go down
Ronze
Admin
Admin
Ronze

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: thx man ill edit it   Glitch Tutorial EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 pm

ya thx man ill put it in asap and give credit to you for the info or if you found it ill be more pecific.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Admin
Vixen

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:33 pm

I dont need to glitch...... nub haha jp but i got

HaX FtW lol
Back to top Go down
https://pspjoker.forumotion.com
Ronze
Admin
Admin
Ronze

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: lol but in order.....   Glitch Tutorial EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 5:18 pm

lol but in order to make this a hax/non hax site you need to have both stuff for hackers and non hackers lol =P
Back to top Go down
Shadow™
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:31 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
midnightmasacre

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:29 am

good guide for your first one keep up the work
Back to top Go down
Ronze
Admin
Admin
Ronze

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: thx man   Glitch Tutorial EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:14 am

wow thx guys for the positive feed back =P
Back to top Go down
socomgod.007
socomgod.007

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:52 pm

great tut
Back to top Go down
Ronze
Admin
Admin
Ronze

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: thx man   Glitch Tutorial EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:25 pm

thx man that makes me feel good clown
Back to top Go down
socomgod.007
socomgod.007

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:37 am

i always kill people when they try to do that glitch in surge.. even if its in a glitch room im such an asshole
Back to top Go down
Ronze
Admin
Admin
Ronze

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: omg   Glitch Tutorial EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:36 pm

that pisses me off even more! when hackers go into a ranked room or a glitch no kill room and start killin......... thats why i so pissed off at you
Back to top Go down
Blood-Omen
Admin
Admin

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 pm

nice i didn't now how to glitch but now i do
Back to top Go down
socomgod.007
socomgod.007

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:18 pm

Ronze wrote:
that pisses me off even more! when hackers go into a ranked room or a glitch no kill room and start killin......... thats why i so pissed off at you
hahahaha ronze relax
Back to top Go down
Ronze
Admin
Admin
Ronze

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: omg   Glitch Tutorial EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:06 pm

wow man thats off topic plz stay on it..........and post any glitches iv missed or any typos only!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glitch Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glitch Tutorial   Glitch Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitch Tutorial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PsP Joker :: Socom Ftb2 Glitches-
Jump to: